Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

OK, this is weird

From Bandit: Mom's been home all day so far. This is pretty cool. She's letting us stay out on the porch and sleep on the big pillows. Maggie's going to spoil it, though. She's barked at the tree trimmers down the street, me, the bug spray man, a bird outside, me, Something We Heard in the Bushes But Couldn't See, a lizard, and me. Mom's going to park her in the laundry room any minute. I just hope she'll let me stay out. I'm being good. I promise.

3 comments:

Allison Kennedy said...

Hope you were nice to your Mom on her day off!
Bisquick

Unknown said...

What's up there? Do you two doggies just not feeling like posting? I hope it's because the weather is too beautiful to go to the computer and not because Mom is sick. Of course I'm positive that your behvior is perfect, as always. Bebe

MaggieandBandit said...

Hey Bebe!
We're sorry...we had to go visit Grandma, but we're back now. We rode 8 whole hours in the limo!!!!