Bookmark and Share

Saturday, August 4, 2007

So it finally quit raining

It's Maggie, and I'm grumpy. We finally stepped into the yard today since it's been raining for 2 days. We've just stayed on the stones. Who wants to get their feet wet? I mean it's not really that it's horrible for us to get wet -- Ernie the cat gets wet sometimes when he's too stupid to get out of the rain. But we're just not supposed to.

Last night, Bandit had to run around the side of the house in the rain to go to the front of the house so mom would let us in (she'll always do that in spite of dad's rants).

Anyway, all this rain is making the grass grow really high and we're having to fight through it. Bandit's digging as usual, but I refuse to get all dirty like that. He's a pig. I don't understand why I can't just live in the house by myself? I really prefer sitting on the couch than sitting on the porch. And Bandit just bothers me. I guess that's all I can expect from a dog.

No comments: