Yep, we just passed our 200th blog, so this is 201st! Yay!
Thanks for reading us.
We've been pretty busy this week, and here's an update on a few things.
- Aunt Jenn's doing OK. Her good knee was injured, but she's feeling fine. She didn't have the scoots after all.
- It's rained a lot. A lot. The staff blames it on something called "Fay." We don't really care except that it gets our feet wet in the mornings.
- Our buddy Amanda was here for a few days, and she's fun. She had to leave to do something called "City Chase." Apparently dogs weren't invited, because we're certain she'd have let us go, too.
- We ate all of Ernie's food one day and got a little "windy." But it was still worth it to get the good stuff.
- Last night, it was really noisy outside. The trees kept blowing and making things flash.
We're really glad it's Friday and the staff will be home for a few days. We need a break.