Bookmark and Share

Friday, June 20, 2008

Yay! We get attention!

We're wagging again today becaue we just found out we were chosen for the international Dogs With Blogs listings. It's a giant compilation of, well, Dogs With Blogs. They don't choose just every dog blog, and they are really good about featuring faves. We hope we'll be good enough for that one day.

Check out the site and you'll find Dog TV channels, a forum for all of us to chat about our favorite topics (bad cats, flea meds, rolling in poo, dead birds, etc.) and podcasts by other canine friends.

Go fetch!

10 comments:

Par said...

Hey!
Welcome you yo DWB, looking forward to read more of your blog.

MaggieandBandit said...

Hope we live up to it!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Maggie and Bandit!
I saw your name in DWB and wanted to come and say hello!
I am a dachshund who lives in Mexico.
I hope we can be friends!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Allison Kennedy said...

Most excellent!
Yay!

River said...

Hi Maggie & Bandit,
Welcome to DWB! I'm in north Georgia where I live with my own pack of beagles and a dalmatian. My mom's first dog was a dachshund and she really loved her! I hope be friends!

love & wags,
River

Jenn said...

Now that's fierce. Keep up the good work, Mags and Beezer!

Amanda said...

Woof Woof!! You guys are hot!

Jenn said...

Hey, Princess Margaret, any thoughts on this year's Wimbledon fashion?

FV Tom said...

Congrats, M&B! You two have earned it!

Bernie in SoCal
(well, written by my slave, Tom)

The Zoo Crew said...

Hello! Just found you on DWB...welcome! We're the zoo crew and two of us are dachsies, just like you guys! Stop by and say hello sometime :)

Lucy Lu